Google+ has been making waves across the world for a while and people have adapted well with it already. If you are a UI customizing freak like me, then you would probably be searching for some way to modify it for your needs.
This is where Google Chrome comes into picture. This post contains the Best of all Google Chrome extensions to enhance the user experience of Google+. Please feel free to add if I had missed something.
- G+Me: This beautiful extension for Google Chrome lets you collapse the posts and comments, thus saving a lot of real estate on your screen.
- Google+ Refined: This is your sandbox if you are to customize the look of your Google+ profile or stream. This extension gives you complete freedom to customize the font size, change the comment display, remove the welcome links, share links on each post and much more. You can also keep your Home menu and the search bar Fixed.
- Tweetify: This is an extension that will make your stream look minimal. It just modifies the CSS on the browser to make Google+ feel more like twitter.
- Color Changer: Turn your Google+ bar to a different color. With just One click, you can change the colors to green, pink or blue.
- Usability Boost: This make some cool changes to the site’s appearance. It separates the posts from comments and also provides some useful features (which are easily usable) like Muting a post, editing the posts, etc.,
- G Plus Lite: A super cool extension if your ISP is a bandwidth metering your internet. This removes all the extra animations and effects that Google+ gives. It enables the mobile version by default, thus making it super fast on your desktop!
- userscript: This extension brings back your Facebook look to Google+. Right from the comments to the posts to the videos, everything is changed like Facebook. The extension transforms Google+ into Facebook.
- Google Plus Bar Minus: The extension simply hides the not-so-liked Google+ bar when you don’t need it.
Hope it was helpful. You may also want to checkout my other posts on Google+
You can also follow Karthik on Google+ or Facebook or Twitter.