Google+ is one of the most popular social network on the internet now, and here’s the complete list of shortcuts that can be used on Google+.
These shortcuts would save a lot of your time, and now, just get reading.
I posted earlier on how to get Google+ without an invite. And everyone enjoyed it. After working on Google+ for 48hours, I found some of the tricks that would be helpful for you to get used to it.
I’m sure you will love these shortcuts and increase your productivity.
Added some more shortcuts [/alert_box] Here you go:
- Press Tab + Enter to post a comment
- To make your text italic: _italic text_
- To make your text bold: *bold text*
- To strikethrough text: -?strikethrough text?-
- To link to a person in a post or comment: @ImKarthikK or +Karthik K
- Press “k” to move yo the Stream
- Press “j” to move down the Stream
- Press “q” on the Home tab twice to Search and add people to your chat list.
- Press “Space Bar” to scroll down the stream
- Press “Tab” to scroll through the comments
- Press “Enter” to open the comments box on a particular post
I will post some more on this as and when I find them. Until then, follow me on twitter (@ImKarthikK) or subscribe to my RSS.
You can also follow Karthik on Google+ or Facebook or Twitter.